I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Thursday, March 22, 2012

~Bunnies On The Coffee Table~


Hi Everyone,
I'm excited about all the parties.
I have my last Egg-Xellent party ready to post. But since I have my bunnies out once a year
 I thought I would put the 'Bunnies on the Coffee Table'
 and show off my Pink Perfection Camellia next to some sparkly  eggs...   


Monday
Bunnies on the Mantel for the Mantelscape Party   


I bought this set of three precious  bunnies at Tuesday Morning last month.  They are marked lawn and garden @ $3.99 each.  I wanted to bring in some sophistication into my living room.  I have a habit of bouncing all over the map in the decor world. From Sophisticated to Whimsy.   I have a few  whimsical bunnies that I will be using on  my  Easter Parade Tablescape. 


The sparkly eggs add some color to my glass coffee table.  My
'Pink Perfection' camellia has a few sprigs of lilac buds in the vase also. 



I love seeing the beautiful blooms in the early spring...then they are gone for another year. 


Easter Eggs are special eggs that are often given to celebrate Easter or springtime.
The egg is widely used as a symbol of the start of new life, just as new life emerges from an egg when the chick hatches out.
To read more about The Easter Egg Click here.
Wonderful reading...


Hop~Hop~Hop


Silly me! I always show you My Cozy Corner.








I had a wonderful comment about this bunny scratching his ear.  I didn't even notice that detail.  Thanks so much for spotting the cute gesture.  Good Eye...I found this bunny at the thrift store last month and he is becoming a favorite. 
Oh my gosh~I love to blog. 
 Is it the hunt for something to post about? Or is it the wonderful knowledge we learn when researching about an Easter Egg or the meaning behind the Bunnies at Easter?  
Absolutely Amazing. I keep being inspired by this wonderful hobby. 


I love my mosaics....
How about joining me while I hop around to some awesome parties. 

Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sunday
Little Red House for Mosaic Monday
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
The House in the Roses for Show Off Your Cottage Monday
A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday
and
A Delightsome Life for Return to Loveliness
Just a note:
Thank you all for your wonderful comments.  I love to read them.  Friends and Followers you are the
Best
xxoo
Betty 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely vignettes; those white bunnies look pretty on the glass table!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...