I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Little Bit of Green!



Hi Everyone,
Welcome to 'Sunday Favorites' @ Happy to Design.
I love to decorate cupcakes and I wanted to kick off March with some Green.


Soft linens and a pale green tablecloth remind  me of wonderful vintage Irish linens made so long ago.


The Bradford Flowering Pear is blooming in the garden and I snipped a few blossoming branches and brought them inside.  Don't you think I brought some spring inside too?  





Something about nature~It's so amazing


A few green sprinkles in a little clover glass dish.  St. Paddy's Day will be here very soon.


The Shamrock is definitely a central symbol for St. Patrick's Day. 
 Due to its green color and overall shape, many viewed it as representing rebirth and eternal life.


A beautiful spring day and some decorated cupcakes.
Enjoy!!!



Oh My Gosh!!! It's heaven in a mosaic.
Thank you so much for joining me @ My Cozy Corner.
I have a wonderful time creating new posts for your enjoyment and mine.
A Big hello to my new followers.  I love your comments and love your blogs too.
I'm joining
Happy to Design for Sunday Favorites
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sunday
The House in the Roses for Show off your cottage Monday
and 
The Little Red House for Mosaic Monday.
xo
Betty 

8 comments:

  1. Yummy! They look so delicious! The pear blossoms are so pretty. Everything looks so "springy"! Can't wait for it to arrive here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cup cakes look like a perfect way to celebrate St Patricks day! Very pretty mosaics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious looking cupcakes and I love the pear flowers added as an adornment to the table. Such a pretty looking display.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very green, very springy, and it looks yummy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cupcakes look very delicious and so festive! I'm half Irish so St, patrick's Day has always been very special to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cupcakes and are great for St Patricks Day! Love the green, looks like spring is here. Lovely photos, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, they look so delicious! My husband is Irish, and he and my kids always wear their shamrock pins on St. Patrick's Day. Thanks so much for sharing at MM. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...