I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Saturday, August 11, 2012

~Swimming with the Dolphins~


Hi everyone, 
Welcome to an adventure at Sea Life Park Hawaii.
While in Hawaii my daughter wanted to 'Swim with the Dolphins' on her birthday.
On Saturday May 5th. The girls swam with the Dolphins.
The girls had a great time swimming  and I was the photographer.
I used my telephoto lens/Canon EFS 55-250.
While in the water the girls learned about daily dolphin life and interacted with them up close and personal in the intimate and educational adventure.
Ready to
 Swim with the Dolphins?


They're very excited!!!


The girls petting the dolphin


The dolphin loves Lexi!


~First Kiss~


More hugs?


Wow! The dolphin loves Beth.


Beth kisses the dolphin


A very social dolphin


A sweet kiss for Marj 


We visited 
Dolphin Cove Show
Sea Turtle Feeding 
and
 Sea Lions and Dolphins  
Showing off their talents
at the Hawaii Ocean Theatre


What a great day we had, enjoying the amazing tricks 
from the amazing dolphins and sea lions.
Thanks for visiting My Cozy Corner.
and
It's time to share with some wonderful bloggers.

I'm joining 
Monday
Little Red House for Mosaic Monday
Wednesday
A Southern Daydream for Outdoor Wednesday
Thursday
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday
Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell
Saturday
Natasha In Oz for Say G'day Saturday
Sunday
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sunday

Thanks again for visiting me and I hope you enjoyed the show.
xo
Betty



5 comments:

  1. Love these pictures!!! The excitement and happiness of your girls really shines through:) I have done it before too, it's an amazing experience! Thanks for sharing!!
    http://labellavidaaa.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful birthday celebration to swim with dolphins! The girls certainly seem to be enjoying themselves. Great photos.

    Visiting from Home and Garden Thursday.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious post! You all look like you are having the time of your lives!!

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty,this is just too precious! I love the expressions on your granddaughter's faces! Such a memorable time - I'll be featuring your post in this evening's Home and Garden Thursday -I appreciate you sharing,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...