I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Thursday, March 14, 2013

*Happy Birthday Mom* 3/14/21-11/03/12

 Hello Everyone, 
To my family, friends and followers. 
Today my mother would have been 92 years young. 
She was a remarkable women and is truly missed by my sister and I.
This photo of my mom skateboarding is priceless. and so is the car in the background. 
My mom was an inspiration to me. She was a child of the depression and cherished her home, and her family
The mosaic shows some of the highlights of her life. 
She enjoyed dancing, traveling, camping and was a devout Catholic 
God blessed her with a wonderful life. 
Thank you so much for visiting My Cozy Corner.
xo
Betty 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely tribute! It reminded me of my mother who would have turned 93 on April 15th. Good memories honor those we love. You mother looks like a wonderful woman who had a real zest for life. I enjoyed the skateboard picture and yes, the car too. We had a station wagon of that model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of
    volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!


    Review my web site: how to file for bankruptcy in florida

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...