I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

*Garden Journal*


Hi everyone, 
Today's post is my pictorial entry in my garden journal for the month of February 2014.
I was looking back at some posts from last year, and I'm comparing what was blooming last year and what is blooming this year. The drought this year has slowed the violets from blooming. I do see signs of a few showing up.   
All the statues are ready for review. 
A little bunch of daffodils were planted last spring and they are blooming. The new bulbs I planted the first week of January 2014 are starting to pop out of the ground. 
The pergola has electricity and I had a hanging light installed.
Today was a beautiful day and I could have been out planting some annuals, but I went to Macy's and bought a few outfits for my birthday weekend in June. I know I'm all over the place sharing everything. I need to get focused.
Oh my,  I can see the bulbs sprouting up next to the little ducks. Yay!!! LOL.
What a combination. Bird house, cherubs in my bird bath and daylilies growing before my eyes... Sweet.♥♥♥
Each morning I pour a cup of coffee and walk outside to look at the progress of my labor and love for nature.
Thanks for visiting My Cozy Corner
Joyously,
Betty
I'm Linking to:
Outdoor Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday

10 comments:

  1. You are way ahead of us, Betty. It looks like Spring has sprung at your home. We are still covered in snow here in Ontario, Canada and it is snowing as I type this. BUT...we are hopeful for Spring to arrive by the end of March. It came in like a lion and should then leave like a lamb. Enjoy your signs of Spring in your beautiful yard. I'll just have to wait. :) Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a joy to be able to walk outside with a cup of coffee and capture all you survey. So happy you are sharing your garden with us so we can see how the yard is coming along. What a project but done with love. It is beautiful!
    JM Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have my dream garden...statues...bench...pergola...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden is lovely. We are doing a little garden dreaming here. Still just a tad early, but fun to think about the garden. We should have electric in the pergola we are putting in, hopefully, this Spring. I love the idea of a chandelier or lantern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gardening is a new adventure for me down now that I am living in South Texas. I have Camellias but no daffodils, so I will have to enjoy yours!

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden looks ready for Spring! Thanks for joining TTF this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how your garden is poised and ready. Thanks for bringing your creativity to Seasonal Sundays.

    - Alma, The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely garden you have, Betty! If I had a garden like that, I would spend a bit of time there every day! I love the hanging light in your pergola -- such a nice touch. Your daffodils are so cheerful and are those primroses I see in front of the bird bath?

    I enjoyed your post; I love to look at other people's gardens. :) Thanks for your visit and comments on my tablescape. Have a great day!

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your garden looks marvelous - I just love the first of spring! I am delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful. Your so lucky to have something blooming.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...