I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Friday, July 29, 2016

July Garden Journal

Hello everyone,
Today we are going to take a walk around my garden.
Every month I photograph my garden. You 
will see that Summer is slowing moving in the direction of Fall.
The temperature is hot and dry, but we didn't break the record for today.
But, I think 110 degrees is hot enough. 
Yesterday we saw the patio and today we are going to walk out the
back door and over to the pergola area. I hope when it cools down a bit I plan to have a Fall tea time tablescape.  You might see a pumpkin or two. 
Now we are standing on the patio looking East. The black-eyed Susans are blooming, and I have been picking grapes since last week.  The grapes are against the fence.
As you can see, I have some gardening to do. Deadheading the Canna Lilies and Roses is the first thing on my to-do list.  I will be ordering some shade plants and bulbs to plant this Fall and, I hope to move some plants around under the plum tree. Hopefully, I will have a beautiful Spring display in the shaded area next year.   
A closer look at the garden decor and my cat-nip.

We have almost an acre of land in the city. Over the years (48) we have 
developed a delightful and restful place to spend our remaining years.
I planted a pot of impatiens.  The mums in the pots will be blooming in a few weeks and when the mums bloom that is the first sign of Fall.
Thanks for visiting today.
Joyously,
Betty 
Linking to 
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Bernideen's BTTCG Blog Party
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
No Place Like Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at our Home
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
Ms. Toody Goo Shoes for Best of the Weekend

2 comments:

  1. Hi Betty! Beautiful garden! Thank you for sharing at Dishing It & Digging It Link Party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great garden, I'd love to sit and enjoy the flowers. Beautiful photos

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...